How can I view the project?
To view a project in the User View:
- Go to the "Projects" section in the Toki app.
- Find the project you want to view.
- Click on the (...) menu located on the right side of the project title.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option "View Project" and click on it.
- The "View Information" modal window will appear, displaying various details about the project:
- Project name
- Assigned Slack channel
- Information about the project creator
- Priority of the project
- Number of tasks in the project
- Members and managers involved in the project
In the User View of the Toki app, you will be able to view comprehensive information about the selected project, including its details and the team members associated with it.