How can I view all the time logs for the projects?
To view all the time logs for projects, proceed as follows:
Note: This option is available only for Moderators or Admins. It is not accessible in the User View.
- Go to the Toki Home page in the app.
- Click on the "Time" button located in the interface.
- From the dropdown menu, select "View Project Logs."
- The "View Project Logs" modal window will appear.
- Click on "Select project" and choose the specific project for which you want to view time logs.
- Click the "Submit" button to proceed.
- A pop-up named "Recent Timelogs" will appear, displaying the "Total time spent on the Project" and the "Time log of all tasks within the Project."
- To edit the time logged under the chosen project, click on "Edit Time log" and modify the time as needed.
- Save the changes by clicking the "Submit" button.
With this procedure, Moderators or Admins will have the capability to view and manage all the time logs for the selected project.