How can I edit the time record for the project?
To edit a time record for a project, follow these instructions:
- Switch to the Moderator or Admin view in the Toki app.
- On the Toki app home page, click on the "Time" button located in the interface.
- From the dropdown menu, select "View Project Logs."
- The "View Project Logs" modal window will appear.
- Click on "Select project" and choose the specific project for which you want to edit time logs.
- Click on the "Edit Time log" option next to the time record you wish to modify.
- Update the time as needed.
- Save the changes by clicking the "Submit" button.
By following these instructions, you can successfully edit the time record for the selected project in the Moderator or Admin view.