How can I edit a project?
To edit a project in the Moderator or Admin View of the Toki Slack app, follow the guidelines:
- Switch to the Moderator or Admin View in the Toki Slack app.
- Find the project that requires editing and click on the right-side menu represented by three dots (...).
- From the dropdown menu, select the "Edit Project" option and click on it.
- The "Edit: [project_name]" modal window will appear.
- In the modal window, make any necessary changes to the project details, such as Project name, Project Description, Slack channel for the Project, Priority, Project Managers, and Project Members.
- After making the necessary changes, click on the "Submit" button to save the changes.
With the help of these guidelines, you can easily edit the details of the selected project as a Moderator or Admin in the Toki Slack app.