How can I delete a project?
To delete a project, you must have Admin or Manager privileges. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Toki Home page and locate the "Projects" section.
- Choose the specific project you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots (...) menu located on the right side of the project title.
- Select the "Delete Project" option from the menu and click on it.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Confirm the deletion by clicking the "Delete" button.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully delete the selected project if you have the necessary permissions as an Admin or Manager.