How can I view assigned tasks in the project?
To view assigned tasks in the project, proceed with the next steps in the User View:
- Locate the "Projects" section on the Toki app.
- Find the project you want to view the assigned tasks for.
- Click on the (...) menu located on the right side of the project title.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option "View Assigned Tasks" and click on it.
- The list of assigned tasks will pop up in the Message Tab within the Toki Slack app.
By following these steps, you can easily access and view the tasks assigned to you within the selected project in the User View.