How can I see all tasks under the certain project?
To see all tasks under a certain project in the User View, go through the described process:
- Go to the "Projects" section in the Toki app.
- Locate the project for which you want to see all tasks.
- Click on the (...) menu located on the right side of the project title.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option "View Project" and click on it.
- The "View Information" modal window will appear.
- Inside the modal window, find the "View Tasks" button and click on it.
- The information about all the tasks within the selected project will be displayed.
By following the process, you can easily access and view all the tasks associated with the specific project in the User View of the Toki app.