How do I record time spent on a project as a Manager?
To record time spent on a project as a Manager, follow these steps:
- Open the Toki Slack app and navigate to the top of the Toki Home page.
- Locate the "Time" button and click on it.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Add Time For Project" to open the "Log Time For Project" modal window.
- From the dropdown menu within the modal window, choose the title of the project for which you want to log time.
- On the next screen, you'll find information about the "Estimated time log based on the tasks in a project (in minutes)" along with the option to add the time spent on the project in minutes.
- Enter the time spent in minutes and click on the "Submit" button.
The time spent on the project will be successfully recorded in the system.