How can I manage Toki admins? Can I add a new admin or delete existing ones?
To manage Toki admins, use the following guidelines:
- Switch to the Admin view within the Toki app.
- Look for the "Settings" button at the top of the app's home page and click on it.
- From the dropdown menu, select and click on the option "Manage Toki Admins."
- The "Manage Workspace Admins" modal window will appear, displaying the list of current Toki admins for the workspace.
- To add a new admin, type in the name of the user in Slack under the "Workspace Toki Admins" field.
- To remove an admin, click on the "X" icon located near the user's name.
- Save the changes by clicking the "Update" button.
- You will receive a notification in the Message Tab of the Toki Slack app, confirming that your workspace admins have been updated.
By following these guidelines, you can efficiently manage Toki admins, either by adding new admins or removing existing ones, in order to control access and permissions within your Toki workspace.