How to create birthday announcements from Team Schedules?
To create birthday announcements for your team members, follow these steps:
- Switch to "Admin View" mode.
- From the menu, select "Schedules." This will display the "Team Schedules" section, which contains a list of all employees (both active and inactive).
- Locate and select the team member for whom you want to create the announcement.
- On the right-hand side of the team member's profile, click on "Edit."
- In the edit menu, choose "Edit User Profile."
- Enter the team member's birthday in the provided field.
- The system will automatically send out a birthday announcement to the team members. This announcement will be visible in the designated Slack channel, with the default notification time set at 9:00 AM.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your team members receive birthday announcements in a timely manner, fostering a positive and celebratory work environment.