How to create birthday announcements in Kiku?
To create a birthday announcement in Kiku, please follow these steps:
- Switch to the “Admin View” within the Kiku app.
- In the top sections of the interface, click on "Actions" and then select the "Manage Users" tab.
- A pop-up window will appear. From there, select the user to whom you want to assign a birth date.
- Once you've selected the user, click on the "Edit User Profile" button on the following modal window.
- Within the profile editing options, locate the Birthday input field. Enter or choose the birth date of the teammate using the calendar tool.
- After saving the changes, the system will automatically send out a birthday announcement to the team members.The birthday announcement will be visible in the designated Slack channel, with the default notification time set at 9:00 AM.
By following these steps, you can easily create birthday announcements for your team members using the Kiku app