How can I set PTO hours for the whole workspace?
To set PTO hours for the entire workspace, you can easily do so through the global Kiku Settings. Follow these steps:
- Switch to the "Admin View" in the app.
- In the top sections of the interface, locate and click on "Actions".
- From the dropdown menu, select "Kiku Settings".
- A Settings modal window will appear. Look for the "Global Workspace Paid Time Off" section and click the "Change" button next to it.
- By clicking the "Change" button, a pop-up window titled "Set Workspace PTO" will appear, allowing you to define the PTO hours.
- Set the desired PTO hours in the pop-up window.
- Once you have set the PTO hours, save the changes.
- The system will automatically assign the specified PTO hours to each member of the workspace.
With these steps, you can efficiently manage and allocate PTO hours for the entire workspace.