How do I record time spent on a task?
Adding due dates to tasks makes setting priorities a faster and more transparent process. On the Toki Home page, you can click on the Time button and “Add” time to the tasks or “View Time Logs” of the tasks.
To “Add Time” :
1. Click the Time button
2. Click on the Add Time option
3. Add Time Log pop-up appears
4. Choose the project
5. Choose the task
6. Click the Submit button
7. Log Time For Task pop-up appears
8. Add time in minutes to the Time log input field of the task
9. Add notes (if applicable)
10. Click the Submit button